13.8.12

My Blog Is Alive oh :)



Time To Post Something :)

Actualy u guys gt saw tat i have make some changes for my blog oh XD such as the background and the photo beside. :)

Nowdays I Love A Quotes : I wil be urs, u wil be mine and together we are one 

Tis suite me and my dear dear - Chin Pey Yee 

Well beside here i also make some differences for my Plurk by changing the background and the profile pic too :)


As i never update for so long time many things happen and they are goods and bad too :)

Say abt the good with bad ba, finaly i drop down my membership in CO as i was there for 4years 
First time I wil feel sad abt club i left. Chinese Orchestra had give me many of my happiness in secondary skul life. Without it, i won have s much friends and I also meet my true love withe the help of  it 

For year 2011/2012 i have learn many thing from Chinese Orchestra such as i am the treasurer of co, learn to handle the account with the knowledge of account from other teacher. I also learn abt the importance of teamwork. Last year Genting our school met some problem which occur first time , we may have no room in genting for our competition. Tat time all of us find room as posible as we could the feel of teamwork, I like it so much :) Thanks u all :)

Well, the unforgettable event is the concert "Musica Melodioso" although tis is nt the best bt we had try our best to make it perfect to u all :)


Tis is the last time for the form 5 Guys to involve in concert of CLHSCO :) I appreaciate it and i noe they too :)
I am 总管 of tis concert and we also face a shit problem tat never occur before zzzzz We ned to change our date and we knew it after we had plan all the things..... Oh My ned to replan zzzzz I noe my planning isn't gud bt thanks too everyone who are willing to work with me listen with my instruction, although gt some "guy" ned to remind him everyday abt the video bt tat also a nice memory:) We do our best for tis concet hahahahahaah :) For those who nt suitable with my planning sorry to u all bt i hope u all cn 体谅 for my first time:)


Tis concet have our nice memory with the form 5 guys , we plan tis concert :) and done it :) 

Lazy to write liao la post some photo ba :)

My skul CO Concert :)

Uncle's Wedding Dinner :)

Last time to hold tis account book TT


Photo Shooting with the new chairman of CO :)


Finally, Current me 



For my beloved peyyee ♥ be patient oh the next post wil be me and u 

No comments:

Post a Comment